Thursday, February 26, 2015

Okaloosa Island: Beach or Sound?

Today was a grey, dreary day so I decided to brighten my spirits by running UP this morning. I took advantage of some of condo steps on the island and ran up them so that I was able to see how lucky I am to have such wonderful views available to me every day.

As I was standing at the top of the Islander this was my view of the beach on one side...


and this was my view of the sound on the other side...


Having such easy access to the sound and the beach truly makes Okaloosa Island unique and special. In case you don't know, there are 7 beach access sites on Santa Rosa Boulevard alone!

Here is a link to Okaloosa County beach accesses if you would like more information.

What is your favorite side of Okaloosa Island...the sound or the beach?

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment